Thursday 20 December 2012

So the end of year is nigh....lots to look forward to next year, and hopefully some cheeky riding in the festive period once I've finished my night shifts, got a lovely mention on http://www.bamboobike.co/blog/    and can't wait for my bamboo frame. Have to admit have had to slack it on the gym tonight as feeling preety ropey with man flu and struggled to work today, so rest is on the menu. Must say a big thanks to my PT Sam at Farnborough for my last PT this year, we thought it would be nice to do measurements and there is a loss since June of over 10cm on the hips, 5cm on waist and 5kg not bad huh!!! Have the annual tunnelhilltrolls Xmas do on Sat and the  three nights so a quiet crimbo with the family is the plan but I wish you all a merry Xmas til next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment