Monday 10 December 2012

A little intro.....

So I'm sitting here post night shift with little sleep deciding to follow in Dr Faffys lead of writing a blog to inspire me to keep fit and plan some biking adventures next year, as if I haven't got enough to do lol!!

For those of you who don't know me I do enjoy the odd mountain bike opportunity, juggling it with a 18 month year old,husband and working in a demanding job too, so little time so much to do. As you can guess from my blog address yes I do have a squeaky metal knee which would limit some people but I am determined to overcome the bone issues I have.

So this year so far has been fruitful I invested in a brilliant personal trainer at Franborough Rec who has really pushed me forward, I amcertainly the fittest I have ever been and have even began to run from nothing to 10 min non stop over the last 4 weeks which is quite an achievement for me (but shhhhh don't tell my surgeons!) I am excitingly also waiting for my new Bamboo frame ASAP, exciting times..... So next race is Sun at Brass Monkeys 4hours of pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment