Saturday 20 January 2018

The runner!!???

So, this blog originally was about me overcoming my OA and moving forward and how times have changed....Yes my diet still isn't dialled, yes I'm not working out as often as I like due to a promotion at work and hours increasing. Being a mum of two is full on. 
BUT I never envisaged actually running properly and loving it, in the last six months I have done a 10k race and a 8miler grim. So where to go from here? I want to improve and continue to enjoy running the GRIM pushed me beyond my wildest dreams, but I also want to fall in love with the MtB again so I'm going to get the new steed dirty tomorrow and no weather excuses any more
Plans ? Push myself this year but enjoy the trails and if I can combine the two disciplines that would be awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment