Thursday 7 March 2013

It's oh so quiet shhhhh

I have finally got my butt in gear and got out at night the last couple of weeks everything seems so different at night, a quick bash round Southwood & Minley last Wed after my circuits, myself and Rachy had the pleasure of chasing after another THT group out. I forgot how fun Minkey can be at night and finally conquered the exit of sponge bob speed is my friend..It's so funny how we spooked each other out though towards the end due to some reflective eyes in the woods, I rode home pronto funnily enough. Monday saw me join the old gits ride for Caesars last time I rode there was a quagmire at Brass Monkeys and what a difference in conditions, it was fun to go out with the group and also not be stuck at the back for once which was quite a confidence booster.
I also managed to up my running speed massively on the treadmill with my PT which is a massive breakthrough, having invested in compression socks has really helped although I do look like Pippa Longstocking!
Lastly please support my gms local charity drive to raise Money for charity the aim is a million miles by Kinetika gyms :
http://www.justgiving.com/gayle-wells

No comments:

Post a Comment